Quantcast

A Kind Note To The Members

Lucky
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Please read and carefully follow the below instructions before using this forum.

Please don't share or post your personal information's like phone number, e-mail id, address, social websites profile link, photos etc.

Please Don't discuss about any novels or stories of any author or writer in this forum. This forum is just a help forum and not a discussion forum.

Please Don't post any illegal sort of things like sexual, violence, etc in any form like pictures, video, links to such sites or writtings in any of the posts in this forum. If any thing found it will be removed immediately.

Please don't post or comment that promote hatred or violence against any community, caste, race or religion or such things.

Please don't post your own commercial or personal advertisements, self promotion, troling etc.

Please don't post your or your friends affiliate or referral links. Also don't post anything seeking such referral.

Please carry out your conversation in good and respectful manner. Don't carry out any fight against any member personally. Also don't post harsh replies or personal attacks in any manner and any way.

With regards,
Lucky - The admin.
With best wishes,
Lucky
A Book Lover And Music Mental.

Re: A Kind Note To The Members

anuradha
hello

iwant the list of novels written by ramanichandran mam both old and new.  please kindly help me

Hi

Diana
Hi Friends

I am looking for a novel where hero is a police officer and marries heroine against her will to revenge her father.
They live in a village and hero was raised by   heroines aunt who is heros mothers friend.Heros mother and dad killed by heroines father in mistake ok intercaste mariage.Then henroine start to love hero and they both fight against heroines father.

Kindly please help me to find the novel since i don't the author name or book.

Thanks

Re: A Kind Note To The Members

Sinthujayan
Hi how do i read the novels ,
I couldn't find any please help me to read.