Quantcast

Find The Novel Name

1234 ... 7

Find The Novel Name

Lucky
Administrator
With best wishes,
Lucky
A Book Lover And Music Mental.

in search of a novel by ramanichandran

latha
a girl come to live in her auntys house. she is humiliated by a grndma in that house and also by a young man also who is her nephew. one day while going to she will miss her pass and will be got down from the bus. the nephew who is in that bus  also deny to help. later on both work in the same office .I want to read that novel .I have forgotten the novel name so pl help me to find that.
 latha

Re: in search of a novel by ramanichandran

udhiriya
hi
its nenjirukum varaikum by ramanichandran .......am i right????

In search of Novel & Author Name

Suji
Hi

The story plot is hero will be forced to marry heroine. She will be working. He would have married her to take care of his sick parents. He will ask her to stop working , but she will not. However she will take good care of his parents.. That much only I remember.

Any idea about this novel. I know it is vague.

Thanks

Re: Find The Novel Name

Priya
The story plot : hero name vaseegaran and heroine meet him for loan related to her business expansion. Hero visits their shop, there hero sees a girl MathiVathani, heroine sister. Her sister explains Heroine that hero will not give loan to them as they are the one affected because of her in the past. she also lost her studies and life.. Meanwhile hero slowly falls in love with heroine. But hero accepts loan request and provide help to them. On the day of shop opening, all the family members meets and solves pbm.. At the end hero marries heroine, Hero brother marries Mathivathi

Re: Find The Novel Name

Priya
Hi all,

Finally I found the novel name successfully... The name is Vennilave Varuvayo RC... below is the link... Enjoy the novel...

Re: Ask For Novels

vaishali
i am serching for the novel of ramanichandran... story goes like horeine got married to hero who is in village and he is too dark....heroine doesnt like him because of his darkness........so hero suggest guy to marry heroine......meanwhile heroine started loving hero....... i dont knw the story name...can u help me?

Re: Ask For Novels

Suji
I am not sure about ramanichandran novel but there is a same story by Jaisakthi book name Kannile anbirunthaal

Re: Ask For Novels

udhiriya
hi
 i think it s vaanniai saranadaithan......

Re: Ask For Novels

ramya
no friend, that novel name is "vaani"

Re: Ask For Novels

vaishali
thanx a lot :-)

Re: Find The Novel Name

vaishali
i m searching of novel name....hero is from north india and heroine is a village girl.....hero comes to village to visit his company in village where heroine is working....they come to eachother in a accident which was made by hero to a child...heroine started loving hero...meanwhile heroine 's marriage got fixed..during marriage the bridegroom refused to marry heroine because of dowry problem so hero will marry heroine and will go to north india with heroine.....there he wont tell anything about their marriage to his mom and introduced heroine as servant....there heroine find hero already had girl friend and she is a model wants to become as actress deepika podukone.....story goes like this.... can u help me to find out?

[...]

hiii
mee too want tat novel name......i also read tat novel long ago...

Re: Ask For Novels

udhiriya
ohhhhh sry frd

Re: Ask For Novels

shanthimurugan
this is prabharajarathinam novel EN KANNIN MANIYANAI.

Re: Ask For Novels

shanthimurugan
HI THIS IS PRABHARAJARATHINAM NOVAL EN KANNIN MANIYANAI.

Re: Ask For Novels

vaishali
thanx a lot:-)...

Re: Ask For Novels

vaishali
can u pls provide the link of this novel? i think it is not available in this site...

Re: Ask For Novels

priya
thank u
1234 ... 7